The most annoying thing is to get a new device and move all the data over. But for iPads and iPhones, Apple has done a great job of making the procedure easy as well as less complicated with the help of tools like Automatic Setup. If you want to move the data to the new device, then this post might be useful for you. Read the blog and follow the instructions to transfer files from old iPad to New iPad.
How to Use Automatic Customize With the iPad
If you like to use Automatic customize with the iPad, you can follow the provided steps:
- Select language on a new iPad with latest and current devices closely.
- Click on Continue on iPad on prompting displays to customize latest iPad with Apple ID.
- Use the iPad to scan pictures that display on the new one.
- Insert the iPad’s passcode on new iPad.
- Customize the Touch ID.
- Select to replace new iPad or not from the current compatible backup; the option shows itself.
- Select to restore it from iTunes or iCloud backup, customize as the new iPad, or move data from the Android phone.
- Tap on Agree option to allow the consent.
- Click on Continue to apply settings for Find My iPhone, usage analytics, Siri, and Location below the Express Settings option, which have been transferred from the old iPad.
How to Move the Data to the New iPad via iTunes
If you want to relocate data to the new one via iTunes, then abide by the given instructions:
- Connect old iPad to the computer or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Tap on the iPad tab.
- Press Back Up Now option below Restore and Back Up. Wait until the backup is finished.
- Disconnect the iPad.
- Connect it to a similar computer or Mac that you have applied to back up an old iPad.
- Tap on the iPad tab in iTunes.
- Press Restore from backup.
- Choose backup that you prefer to use.
- Tap on Continue. iTunes will replace it from iTunes backup. It may take some time.
- Click on the Continue on it
Follow the steps on the new iPad to complete customizing it.
How to Move the Data to New iPad via iCloud
If you use iCloud to backup it, you can move the whole thing to a new iPad wirelessly. Before you begin, you have to activate the last backup manually on the iPad to ensure that you have the entire thing up-to-date on the new device.
If you require to relocate data to a new iPad via iCloud, then abide by the given instructions:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Apple ID banner.
- Select iCloud.
- Choose the iCloud Backup option.
- Press Back Up Now.
- When you back up, you have to get started with the iPad and restore the old device’s backup.
- Click on the Home icon on it to start customizing procedure.
- Follow the instructions for the primary setup. If you require to move the whole thing from the current iPad to the new iPad, then try moving via Automatic Setup procedure.
- Press the Restore from Backup option to replace new iCloud backup while you are using Automatic Setup.
- Hit the Agree option.
- Complete customizing the brand-new iPad with the settings for Apple Pay, location, Siri, and app analytics.
- Then the iPad will restore from the iCloud backup.